About Product Warranty
- This product is made through strict quality control and inspection process.
In the event of an abnormality in this product, you can receive a free A/S for one year while using it normally after purchase.
Even if it is within the warranty period, if it falls under the paid service instructions in this warranty, we will receive a service fee (repair fee+parts fee+travel fee) and repair it.
- This warranty is valid only in Korea.
- Be sure to present a warranty card when repairs are required.
- The warranty card is not reissued, so please keep it carefully.
After installing this product at the door, it cannot be returned/exchanged except for a failure due to a significant defect.
(In accordance with Regulations for Consumer Damage Compensation.)
When requesting service
- Please check the instruction and failure confirmation in the instruction manual again before contacting us.
If you still have any abnormalities, please stop using it and contact your purchase agent/head office.
* If you make repairs yourself, it would be dangerous.
* Please let us know the following when you contact us.
- Model name, date of purchase, Place of purchase
- Address, name, phone number, Home location (address)
- Breakdown symptoms (details)
Regulations for Consumer Damage Compensation
* Note: The warranty period is 1 year after purchase. (Be sure to specify the date of purchase on the warranty.)
|Within the compensation period||After the compensation period|
|Normal Usage Status
||Breakdown occurs within 1 year after installation||Free Repair||Paid Repair|
|When the same error occurs twice||Free Repair||Paid Repair|
|If repair parts are not available||Product Exchange||Product exchange (by diminishing method of depreciation)|
willful and negligent cases
|When traveling due to user mistakes, such as incorrect battery replacement, immature input method, etc.||Paid Repair||Paid Repair|
|Replacement of consumables, such as batteries||Paid Repair||Paid Repair|
|Breakdown and damage caused by use other than the original purpose of the paid repair product in the event of willful and negligent use of the consumer||Paid Repair||Paid Repair|
Prescribed service fees are charged in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act stipulated by the government.
(Pursuant to Article 5 of the Consumer Protection Act Regulations for Consumer Damage Compensation)
The service fee consists of the sum of the parts fee and the travel repair fee, and the determination of each fee is as follows.
Service fee = Parts fee + Travel repair fee (Repair man hour)
- Free Repair
- In the event of a performance or functional failure in normal use during the product warranty period (within one year)
- Paid Repair
- When the product warranty period is over and during the free repair period, in case of the following that is determined by the company
- If it is caused by user's immaturity
- Service request due to password loss (key loss)
- On-site inquiries and repairs
- Abnormal operation by direct-to-consumer installation
- Request to check whether there are any defects of the product without obvious defects
- Bad battery insertion / Bad operation due to the use of bad battery
- Breakage due to external impact
- Poor operation and quality abnormalities due to the use of chemicals
- Cover breakage during replacement of battery by consumer
- Environmental factors
- Reinstallation request due to poor installation (fix front position)
- Part fee
- The part fee refers to the part price that is required to replace the part to repair the product (the part price includes 10% VAT.)
- Travel repair fee
- The travel repair fee applies to the product that is subject to paid repair and refers to the sum of the prescribed travel fee to the pure technical fee based on the repair difficulty(time)required to repair the product.